June dragged by, I think because the Universe knew I was procrastinating on just about everything. Either way, I did get some things done last month and even one thing I wasn’t sure I was going to start but did anyways.
I completed two 1001 day goals:
- Get my passport!
- Go to a drag show (Baltimore Pride)
I also started one non-1001 days goal I thought was pretty neat.
- Miles reached: 556.96 (Left Rivendell for Lothlorien…357.33 miles to go.)
- Weight lost: 6.8 lbs (Down to 274.8 from 281.6 on 6/1). I really hit a plateau this month but down is down I guess
- Books read: 12
- Blog Posts: 7
- Got Passport in mail!
- Went to Baltimore Pride
- Vlog Posts: 6
- Register for Sister Space in Havre de Grace, MD.
July’s goals are fairly straight forward.
- Reach 650+ miles. Half training started again for October
- Lose at least 15 lbs.
- 12 blog posts.
- Finish reading five more books.
- Work on “Aftershock” for Camp NaNoWriMo.
- Build emergency fund back up.
- Go camping July 1 and 2.
- Upload 14 vlogs.
- Sign up/Upgrade Baltimore Half to Baltimoron (5k plus Half).
- Buy Yule Ball tickets for December 15th.
- Close on house. *Fingers Crossed*
It’s going to be another exciting month with plenty to look forward to!
Listening to: Misery Business by Paramore
Quote of the Day: “Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. Thankfulness may consist merely of words. Gratitude is shown in acts.” ― Henri Frederic Amiel