Thirty-one days left in 2017.
Time to start thinking about next year’s goals and getting my bullet journal ready for next year. Can’t believe there’s only 31 days left.
I didn’t complete any Day Zero goals last month. I did add a few, but that will be in next month’s post.
Non-Day Zero things from last month:
- Miles reached: 1048.22. 260.78 miles to Rauros!
- Weight lost: 4.0. I’m so close!
- Books read: 23 books. Posting monthly wrap-up video here.
- Blog Posts: 7
- Vlog Posts: 11
- Complete a first draft during National Novel Writer’s Month. Finished on 11/21/17.
- Complete five of the eight Hogwarts Running Club Virtual Races.
- Complete eight challenges in November’s Read-A-Thin. Posting wrap-up video here.
- Host Thanksgiving. It was awesome but exhausting.
December’s goals are just adding onto or finishing some of November’s goals, like editing my novel and such.
- Reach 1150+ miles.
- Lose at least 5 more lbs.
- 10 blog posts.
- 20 books.
- 10 vlogs.
- Start saving up for Boston!
- Start saving for honeymoon cruise.
- Sign up for Run the Edge 2018.
- Host Christmas.
- Complete Bookish’s December Readathon.
- Complete two more virtual HRC races.
- Come up with 2018 goals.
- Edit my NaNoWriMo book.
A lot of these are fairly simple and some will take time to do, but they are all doable.
Happy last month of the year!
Listening to: me typing and Milo playing with things
Quote of the Day: “We are taught you must blame your father, your sisters, your brothers, the school, the teachers – but never blame yourself. It’s never your fault. But it’s always your fault, because if you wanted to change you’re the one who has got to change.” ― Katharine Hepburn