July was a mixed bag.
The beginning of the month was awesome; we had great moments as a family and as a couple. Then about mid-month, being home and getting settled back into a routine turned difficult, the rain storms we got last week created problems at home, and I felt broken the last weekend of the month.
Completed/Updates from July:
- Miles reached for Walk to Mordor: 1,716.52. 62.48 miles to Mt. Doom!
- Weight: 242.0 (down 2.4 lbs)
- Books read: 24 books.
- Blog Posts: 4
- Vlog Posts: 6
- Bought a lottery ticket.
- Rode most of the roller coasters at King’s Dominion! I fit on all of the one’s we went on and there were only 3 that I didn’t get on due to timing.
- Reach 650+ miles.
- Get under 240.
- 10 blog posts.
- 20 books.
- 10 vlogs.
- Finish edits my NaNoWriMo book and submit to Page Habit.
- Buy 1000 piece puzzle.
- Finish painting the bricks in the living room and kitchen.
- Start classes on 8/20.
- Sign up for in-person, non-virtual race.
- Do not pick up any library books that are not already on hold/available via Overdrive.
- Help Ray find a vendor event for her soaps.
Here’s to a better month and things to do.
Listening to: The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest by Stieg Larsson.
Quote of the Day: “This is as true in everyday life as it is in battle: we are given one life and the decision is ours whether to wait for circumstances to make up our mind, or whether to act, and in acting, to live.” ― Omar N. Bradley