So a bit of life update along with the goals this week. One of my goals that happened with a bit of synchronicity was to audition of a role in a play. I did, got a call-back notice, and landed a role for a play that is December 6 to 9, 2018. I’m excited!
Completed/Updates from September:
- Continued Classes. So ready to be done with them already!
- Miles reached for Walk to Mordor: 1,900.05.
- Weight: 239.6 (down 7 lbs)
- Books read: 30 books.
- Blog Posts: 2
- Vlog Posts: 7
- Start The Artist’s Way
- Reach 850+ miles.
- Get under 235.
- 10 blog posts.
- 20 books.
- 10 vlogs.
- Sign up for a real life race
- 100 squats a day
- Sign up for HRC’s Time Turner Event
Here’s to an awesome month.
Listening to: Victoria and Abdul by Shrabani Basu
Quote of the Day: “If there’s a single lesson that life teaches us, it’s that wishing doesn’t make it so.” ― Lev Grossman, The Magicians