A lot of things happen this month: I turn 31 and will have officially have completed a year of my third decade.
Completed/Updates from June:
- Drive home.
- Start a new job.
- Sign back up for school. Classes start on August 20.
- Miles reached for Walk to Mordor: 1,619.96. 159.04 miles to Mt. Doom!
- Weight: 244.4 (down 1.4 lbs)
- Books read: 25 books.
- Blog Posts: 3
- Vlog Posts: 7
- Reach 600+ miles. Going to the beach and King’s Dominion, then starting the half-marathon training again.
- Get under 240.
- 10 blog posts.
- 20 books.
- 10 vlogs.
- Finish edits my NaNoWriMo book and submit to Page Habit
- Buy a lottery ticket.
- Ride most of the roller coasters at King’s Dominion
- Visit Rehoboth Beach for the 4th.
Here’s to a really good month.
Listening to: After You by JoJo Moyes.
Quote of the Day: ““Life is thickly sown with thorns, and I know no other remedy than to pass quickly through them. The longer we dwell on our misfortunes, the greater is their power to harm us.” ― Voltaire