Another beautiful start to the month. Sunny, cloudless, and cool.
May… What to say about you? I’m glad you’re over because I’m that much closer to heading back across the country to home? I am. I did also get to do some really interesting things, while dealing some anxiety issues and having way too much fun reading my weekends away.
Completed/Updates from May:
- Ride in a hot air balloon! Wasn’t thinking this was going to happen. I’m afraid of heights but I have to say that being up in the air is awesome! It was calming.
- Miles reached for Walk to Mordor: 1,536.52. 242.48 miles to Mt. Doom!
- Weight: 245.8 (down 4.4 lbs. Ready to get home and doing keto more. Right now I’m eating everything in my house because I don’t want to waste anything in the next 7 days.)
- Books read: 23 books.
- Blog Posts: 5
- Vlog Posts: 9
- Completed a 24 in 48 hour readathon and a 36 in 72 readathon.
- Took a Defensive Driving Class.
- Reach 500+ miles. I will be home so this should be easier.
- Get under 240.
- 10 blog posts.
- 20 books.
- 10 vlogs.
- Finish edits my NaNoWriMo book and submit to Page Habit
- Buy a lottery ticket.
- Drive home.
- Do an unhaul of books so I can get everything back on my shelves.
- Try to complete the Unsent Letter Challenge.
Listening to: My writing playlist on Amazon.
Reading: Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
Quote of the Day: “Things never go the way you expect them to. That’s both the joy and frustration in life. I’m finding as I get older that I don’t mind, though. It’s the surprises that tickle me the most, the things you don’t see coming.” ― Michael Stuhlbarg