Damn Pinterest again.
I was looking for recipes for this weekend that are keto-friendly—something other than eggs, steak, and bulletproof coffee—and ran across more journal prompts. This is great actually since it helps me with thought provoking questions as well as getting content up on my blog. That is always a good thing.
One that I ran across was “Currently, I am…” I know I normally put a Listening to: and Reading: at the bottom of my posts. But this list goes a little bit more in depth than that.
Let’s get started.
- Reading: Stardust by Neil Gaiman and Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor. Both are really good books and the narration on Strange the Dreamer is awesome!
- Playing: Nothing.
- Watching: I’m on season 11 of Supernatural. I don’t want to start it because then I’m going to want to binge watch it and season 12 just to get caught up before Season 13 hits Netflix.
- Trying: Not to procrastinate. I really should be working on other things but I’m excited to almost be done with my detail that I’m not focusing.
- Cooking: Chicken Enchiladas sans the tortillas.
- Eating: Nothing at the moment.
- Drinking: Bullet proof coffee and flavored water.
- Calling: No one right now.
- Texting: No one.
- Pinning: Nothing at the moment.
- Tweeting: My blog and vlog posts. That’s the only reason I get on Twitter and I normally ignore likes and things like that until I am really bored and then I might check them out. Same with Instagram.
- Crafting: A really pretty four seasons wreath cross-stitch that Ray got me for Christmas our first year together.
- Scrapping: Um… unknown
- Doing: This post.
- Going: Home soon.
- Loving: This weather. I need it to be like this almost every single day of my trip back to Maryland.
- Hating: My lackadaisical attitude right now. I don’t really want to do anything work related but have a couple things I need to get done.
- Discovering: What I want out of my job and for my life.
- Enjoying: Not stressing so much about things that don’t really matter.
- Thinking: It would be nice to go to the coast this weekend.
- Feeling: Mellow
- Hoping (for): A quiet weekend with lots of reading!
- Listening (to): Nothing right now. I had to take my earbuds off for a meeting.
- Spelling: Um… ????
- Thanking: The Universe for generally being awesome right now.
- Considering: Calling my school and changing some of my tuition things around.
- Finishing: This post.
- Starting: My list of things I have to get done tomorrow.
Quote of the day: “I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition.” ― Martha Washington