It’s a beautiful Beltane morning! It’s sunny and cold here but it’s sunny.
I didn’t complete much this month though. Mostly, I was focused on going to Chris’s graduation and then not burning a book. That was the surprising part and almost caused another reading slump. This month, I’m focusing on getting another job and marking some of the travel things off my list.
- Miles reached for Walk to Mordor: 1,457.87. 321.13 miles to Mt. Doom!
- Weight: 250.2 (up 2.4 lbs)
- Books read: 16 books.
- Blog Posts: 5
- Vlog Posts: 7
- Reach 400+ miles.
- Get under 245.
- 10 blog posts.
- 15 books.
- 10 vlogs.
- Finish edits my NaNoWriMo book.
- Attend a Writer’s Workshop in Bend, OR
- Buy a lottery ticket.
- Visit California’s North Coast (Eureka and Crescent City, CA).
- Complete a 24 in 48 hour readathon.
- Defensive Driving Class
- Plan my trip back to the East Coast.
Really need to clean this list up; some of these things have been lingering too long.
Listening to: Office noises. Trying to wrap a couple things up before I leave to go do other stuff.
Reading: The Lost by Vicki Pettersson and American Gods by Neil Gaiman
Quote of the Day: “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.” ― Oscar Wilde