March flew by. Every time I wanted to write on here, I didn’t, mostly because I don’t know how much more talking about travel when it really stresses me out can keep this going. I went a lot of places last month and read a lot of books. I spent maybe a day in all working on “Journeymen” (working title, not the actual one I’m going with). So other than work, reading, traveling, and procrastinating in general, there wasn’t much to talk about.
- Read 10 books: I smashed this one. I actually think I got through 24.
- Take First Aid training: Thank you work.
- No Fast Food for a month (Day Zero Goal): Really easy to do when there aren’t any McDonald’s or Dunkin Donuts around.
- Shopped at Powell’s.
- Got a new phone!
Book related goodness can be found with my April TBR and my March Wrap-up videos. I hit up two different bookstores last month: Powell’s in Portland and Grassroots Books in Reno. All in all, I ended up with 40+ new books, both in two different book hauls.
One awesome thing this month is getting to go home to see our second Marine graduate boot camp next week. I can’t wait!
But moving on to the check in stuff.
- Miles reached for Walk to Mordor: 1,368.53. Made it past Rauros and onto Mt. Doom!
- Weight: 247.8 (up 0.4 lbs)
- Books read: 24 books.
- Blog Posts: 4
- Vlog Posts: 9
Some of these are carried over from March since I still really want to get them done. April goals:
- Reach 325+ miles.
- Get under 245.
- 10 blog posts.
- 15 books.
- 10 vlogs.
- Start 1000 piece puzzle.
- Edit my NaNoWriMo book.
- Buy a lottery ticket.
- Visit California’s North Coast (Eureka, CA).
- Complete a 24 in 48 hour readathon.
- 30 Day Unsent Letter Challenge
- Defensive Driving Class
- New tattoo
Here’s to another great, busy month!
Listening to: Amazon’s Spring Mix (Ed Sheeran, Demi Levato, Portugal the Man, etc.)
Quote of the Day: “Learning is the beginning of wealth. Learning is the beginning of health. Learning is the beginning of spirituality. Searching and learning is where the miracle process all begins.” ― Jim Rohn