February was another “stellar” month. Shorter but no less exciting. Completed:
- Read 10 books.
- Travel cross county (Day Zero Goal).
- Visit California (Day Zero Goal).
- Read 200 books (Day Zero Goal).
Awesome things happened last month though, and then some not so awesome things happened that are the reason my day is shaky. However, moving past it and knocking things off my bucket list that I need to get done since it’s the first of the month. Already posted my vlogs (March TBR and February Wrap-up) this morning before work.
- Miles reached for Walk to Mordor: 1,293.7. 15.3 miles to Rauros!
- Weight: 247.4 (down 5.2 lbs)
- Books read: 14 books.
- Blog Posts: 3
- Vlog Posts: 4
- Reach 250+ miles.
- Get under 245.
- 10 blog posts.
- 10 books.
- 10 vlogs.
- Start 1000 piece puzzle.
- Edit my NaNoWriMo book.
- Buy a lottery ticket.
- Visit California’s North Coast (Eureka, CA).
- Complete HRC’s Nargle 9k.
- Complete a 24 in 48 hour readathon.
- No fast food for the month.
- Complete HRC’s DA 5k.
There are a few other things I’ll be adding to the list as completed this month that I don’t want to add here because I don’t know if I’ll actually do them. *fingers crossed on them*
Listening to: Uprooted by Naomi Novik
Reading: Uprooted by Naomi Novik
Quote of the Day: “Some people may have greatness thrust upon them. Very few have excellence thrust upon them. They achieve it. They do not achieve it unwittingly, by ‘doing what comes naturally’; and they don’t stumble into it in the course of amusing themselves. All excellence involves discipline and tenacity of purpose.” ― John William Gardner