So… New Year, new goals.
New month, new goals too.
I didn’t complete any Day Zero goals last month. I did add a few, but that will be in next month’s post.
Non-Day Zero things from last month:
- Miles reached: 1,138.8. 170.2 miles to Rauros!
- Weight: Saw 249 on 12/31
- Books read: 28 books.
- Blog Posts: 3
- Vlog Posts: 11
- Completed six of the eight Hogwarts Running ClubVirtual Races.
- Host Christmas. It was awesome but exhausting.
- Completed Bookish’s December Readathon.
January’s goals are just adding onto or finishing some of November’s goals, like editing my novel and such.
- Reach 100+ miles.
- Get under 245.
- 10 blog posts.
- 10 books.
- 10 vlogs.
- Book Boston’s flights!
- Start saving for honeymoon cruise.
- Edit my NaNoWriMo book.
- Sign up to try kickboxing.
- Start Run the Year 2018 mile Challenge.
- Submit “Finding Home” to Kindle Scout.
Easy peasy right?
Again, Happy New Year folks.