Holy crap, it’s September 1st!
August was a mess. We focused on getting the house, so I’ve ignored just about everything else other than reading and working. It’s was an awkward sort of month and I didn’t do any bullet journaling for two weeks, which has helped with the stress levels but also helped me lose track of where I should be.
- Miles reached: 729.91 (190.09 miles to Lothlorien.)
- Weight lost: Unknown. I didn’t weigh in this morning.
- Books read: 9
- Blog Posts: 3
- Vlog Posts: 7
- Participated in Read-a-Thin and Tome Topple.
- Close on our house.
September’s goals are fairly straight forward, although there will be a lot of travel and more work going on.
- Reach 850+ miles.
- Lose at least 10 lbs.
- 12 blog posts.
- Finish reading 8 to 10 more books.
- Spend 2 hours 3x a week this month writing.
- Build emergency fund back up.
- Upload 14 vlogs.
- Buy Yule Ball tickets for December 15th.
- Unpack and organize our new house.
- Figure out new degree program and sign up for school.
That’s it for right now. I’m helping Ray with a few things for her school stuff so I’m going to get back to doing that.
Enjoy your Labor Day weekend!
Listening to: Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl.
Quote of the Day: “The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough. They’re there to stop the other people.” ― Randy Pausch