I did not do much goal related this past month. Mostly, July was spent focusing on us moving and making enough money to move. I was actually surprised at how much did read, watched and drove around. There is something to be said for not worrying about school right now.
- Miles reached: 645.17 (274.83 miles to Lothlorien.)
- Weight lost: 8 lbs (Down to 266.8 from 274.8 on 7/1)
- Books read: 10
- Blog Posts: 7
- Vlog Posts: 10
- Participate in BookTubeAThon, a week long tribute to reading and books.
July’s goals are fairly straight forward.
- Reach 750+ miles.
- Lose at least 10 lbs.
- 12 blog posts.
- Finish reading 10 more books.
- Spend 2 hours 3x a week this month.
- Build emergency fund back up.
- Upload 14 vlogs.
- Sign up/Upgrade Baltimore Half to Baltimoron (5k plus Half).
- Buy Yule Ball tickets for December 15th.
- Participate in Read-a-Thin and Tome Topple.
Hopefully, we will know where we are moving to soon. This whole house process is really, really frustrating ways. Make sure you have several thousands of dollars saved up. We thought we had enough but turns out we were wrong. Hence why I didn’t mark anything off my list this month. Better luck next time, huh?
Listening to: Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli. Book is super cute right now.
Quote of the Day: “Most great people have attained their greatest success one step beyond their greatest failure.” ― Napoleon Hill