Wow. Just wow. Can someone tell me where May went? Sheesh.
This year is going so fast!
I completed two 1001 day goals:
I also complete one non-1001 days goal I thought was pretty neat.
- Read 50 books in a year (Goodreads Challenge) I started re-reading the Sandman Series and Fables. They are awesome book series and I borrowed most of them through OverDrive. If you have a library card and you haven’t signed up for OverDrive, you are missing a lot, especially if you have a smart phone. It’s a great way to borrow books without using Kindle or Audible.
Just because May went fast didn’t mean a lot of things didn’t happen.
- Miles reached: 439.89 (18.11 miles to Rivendell!)
- Weight lost: 11.4 lbs (Down to 281.6 from 293 on 5/1).
- Books read: 26. Several of these were graphic novels but yeah…
- Blog Posts: 5
- Went to Cross-Fit: 6
- Started passport process
- Saw Weezer and Fitz and the Tantrums in concert.
- The three aforementioned goals.
June’s goals are fairly straight forward.
- Reach 550+ miles.
- Lose at least 16 more lbs.
- 12 blog posts.
- Finish reading five more books.
- Finish and frame my cross-stitch project.
- Do Cross-fit at least eight times this month.
- Write 10,000 words on any story.
- Build emergency fund back up.
- Complete my second race in the King Crab Challenge
- Go camping.
- Start Half Marathon training again for October.
It’s going to be another exciting month with plenty to look forward to!
Listening to: Three Doors Down
Quote of the Day: “ People are not lazy. They simply have impotent goals – that is, goals that do not inspire them. ” ― Tony Robbins