Facebook Memories is one of the best things they did and sometimes the worst. Most of my memories of today are of sadness or frustration. One has a comment from my mom, who passed away last February. I wasn’t crying until I read that comment. Now, I’m having issues focusing on other things.
So let’s focus on accomplishments and what I’m doing in April. Maybe that will help.
These are the 1001 day goals I completed in March:
- Complete Dave Ramsay’s Financial Classes. If you haven’t taken them, I highly recommend it. Weekly budget meetings are saving my sanity (and hers too).
- Publish a novel!
- Donate clothes you no longer use to Goodwill. This was round one of what I can see will be a few more this year. My outfit today, while cute, makes me feel like I’m playing dress-up.
Before I get started on April goals, I want to go over what I did in March.
- Miles reached: 243.35 (214.65 miles to Rivendell!)
- Weight lost: 14 lbs (Down to 303.4 from 317.4 on 4/1)
- Books read: 7
- Blog Posts: 8
- Signed up for a cooking class
- Signed up for a Paint Nite event
So what’s April’s goals?
- Reach 300+ miles.
- Lose at least 15 more lbs.
- 12 blog posts.
- Finish reading five more books.
- Finish and frame my cross-stitch project.
- Start on the next story to finish.
- Buy a lottery ticket.
- Do Cross-fit at least eight times this month.
- Start work Weight Loss Challenge (4/2)
- Go to Paint Nite event with Ray (4/1)
- Write 10,000 words on any story.
- Buy more stamps. I’m going through these like crazy thanks to mailing postcards and birthday cards to my fellow HRC’ers.
- Reach 200 postcards both sent and collected. I’m at 199 and 196 respectively.
It’s going to be an exciting month with plenty to look forward to!
Since today is the 3rd, Paint Nite happened already as did the start of the weight loss challenge. For the challenge, we have three months to lose a certain percentage of weight. Because I had surgery, losing about 14 lbs a month hasn’t been so bad, so I set my goal at 13 percent of my starting weight. In three months, I have to lose about 40 lbs. I can do that!
Oh and here’s a picture of our paintings:
Looking forward to making today a better day than it has been.
Listening to: My writing playlist on Amazon
Reading: Masques by Patricia Briggs. I wanted something familiar right now.