I’m working on Aftershock today with a goal of 5,000 words. That should take most of the day and be a great distraction from the most of the day meeting. Before I get started, here’s 30 facts about me.
- I’m a procrastinator.
- I like detail but I’d also rather get to the point and then talk about details.
- I’m thinking about getting a Master’s degree so I can get into the Presidential Management Fellows Program.
- I went to Job Corps so to even try for the PMF Program is pretty cool.
- My first finished novel is stilling on my computer (see #1).
- I miss my old boss.
- I would love to take a hiatus from my job.
- I feel bad that I don’t live closer to home somedays. Other days, I’m glad I don’t. Never would have met so many amazing people.
- I started off wanting to be a teacher.
- Sometimes I caught myself calling my teachers “Mom.”
- I love astronomy.
- I used to have to shave my face.
- I forgive easily but I don’t forget.
- Before I start a new relationship, I check out Zodiac compatibility.
- I had lived in the place I just moved longer than I had lived anywhere since I was 6.
- Sometimes I do lie without justification even though I know I’m horrible at it just to see if I get caught.
- I speed. Anything less than 80 makes me crazy.
- I say “I love you” first in most relationship.
- I get used a lot.
- I don’t let people go easily.
- I buy guys shoes because they make me feel like my feet aren’t so big. I wear a 10 to 10 ½ in in mens.
- I have really bad hand/mouth coordination.
- I don’t mind dating people with kids because I know I’ll probably never have kids.
- I like getting my nails done.
- When I don’t have a lot of money, I stress and get really moody.
- I prefer wine to beer but beer is cheaper.
- I love swimming although I can’t really swim.
- I have a jealousy issue which also leads to trust issues.
- If I could quit work and focus just on school, I would have chosen a different field of study.
- I prefer dogs to cats.
Off to writing!
Listening to: “Cloud Atlas” by David Mitchell on Overdrive
Reading: “Cloud Atlas” by David Mitchell
Quote of the Day: “Always be a first rate version of yourself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else.” ― Judy Garland