Holy cow. It’s March 1st already? Wow, this year is going quickly.
Since it is the first of the month, time for a goal update.
These are the 1001 day goals I completed in February:
- Visit Rainbow Row in Charleston, SC.
- Visit South of the Border.
- Go on a scavenger hunt.
Before I get started on March goals, I want to go over what I did in February.
- Miles reached: 175 ( miles to Rivendell!)
- Weight lost: 14 lbs
- Books read: 4
- Blog Posts: 7
- Signed up for the Maryland King Crab (The Frederick ½ Marathon, Baltimore 10-Miler, and Baltimore ½ Marathon).
- Drove to Charleston, SC, and Charleston, WV on back to back weekends.
Not too much done but it was a lot of fun visiting
So what’s March’s goals?
- Add 100+ more miles.
- Lose at least 15 more lbs.
- 12 blog posts.
- Finish reading 5 more books.
- Finish and frame my cross-stitch project.
- Start on the next story to finish.
- Sign up for a cooking class.
- Get our commitment tattoos.
- Buy a lottery ticket.
- Pass two of classes and start my third class.
- Finish Dave Ramsey’s financial class.
Lots of things to do.
Today is also the first day of Lent. For the next 40 days, I’m writing at least three pages a day in my notebook, for good or for bad.
Here’s to another awesome month!
Listening to: The Scourge of Muirwood by Jeff Wheeler.
Quote of the Day: “A year from now you may wish you had started today.” ― Karen Lamb