Yay February 1st!
These are the 1001 day goals I completed in January:
- Run a 5K Race. I did this one virtually.
- Make a Super Epic Rainbow Cake
- Complete 30 miles in 30 days
Before I get started on February goals, I want to go over what I did in January.
- Miles reached: 6
- Weight lost:
- Books read: 4
- Blog Posts: 12 (way more than the 5 I’d originally wanted to do!)
- Added $200 to savings
- Finished editing The Universal Remote
- Submitted The Universal Remote to the potential publisher (waiting on response).
Whew! That’s a lot in a month.
So what’s February’s goals?
- Add 85+ more miles
- Lose at least 15 more lbs
- 12 blog posts
- Finish reading 4 more books
- Complete or start three more goals
- Add $200 to savings
- Sign up for a virtual 10k
- Sign up for Maryland King Crab
- Go to a Drag Show
- Finish and frame my cross-stitch project.
Here’s to another awesome month!
Listening to: The King’s Traitor by Jeff Wheeler
Quote of the Day: “Successful people maintain a positive focus in life no matter what is going on around them. They stay focused on their past successes rather than their past failures, and on the next action steps they need to take to get them closer to the fulfillment of their goals rather than all the other distractions that life presents to them.”― Jack Canfield